Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Lacking in spirit

Okay, so I didn't actually work on any quilting yesterday... I will today, I'm sure.  Although I'm very tired.  Whenever I begin to read anything interesting, I continue until I'm uninterested and that makes for some late nights.  Last night I was up until 2pm and vowed that I would get back on schedule by arising by 8am.  Well, I did that but I find my eyes closing periodically.  I'll probably be napping by 2pm.

I was thrilled to get loads of Kaffe Fassett fabric that I ordered on December 27th from Quilternity.com and could hardly wait to open the package and drool over every piece.  I ordered 16 yards... a yard of each of my favorites.  I'm such a piggie but now I'm happy as a clam. 


Just look at this... and no, I have no plans on what I will do with it.  I think I'll just look at it.  For now.  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment