Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life happens

So much to do, so little time.  I've been hosting Golden Globe, Grammy and Super Bowl parties and they have taken up much of my time.  And though that looks like a can of Coors in my grandson's hand, it is an empty one... he was just fooling around!















 And then there was Valentine's Day... I loved the tulips that my daughter brought me.


Now that's not an excuse.  I have managed to make a few more 'stars' for the Stars for a New Day quilt.



The cats are still napping in silly positions and usually on my sewing materials... as usual.








And daffodils are blooming right outside my door.  It's been a very warm winter here on the West Coast of the US in case you haven't been watching the Olympics and seen or heard about it.  So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment