Friday, March 05, 2010

Still finishing up

I thought that getting the pink border and the star borders done would mean the Stars for a New Day border would be complete and ready to attach. 


BUT.. it turns out that each corner of this border has a log cabin block so I've been slowly doing those.  

Only one left to complete.... but the strips are cut and ready to go.

They're paper-pieced so very easy to do but once again, I ran into life situations that have delayed getting them together and onto the quilt.

 
I'm hosting an Academy Awards party for a few people so I have to stop what I'm doing and get a dress put together.  Here it is in it's pre-sewn form.

Also, my youngest dd has been diagnosed with pneumonia so she's off work and having a hard time breathing right now so I'm going to make a long drive off-island to pick up her antibiotics as well as some groceries for both her and her kittycat.

Hopefully, by the next time I add a post to this blog I will have completed both my quilt... and my dress... and will have pictures of both to share.  And my dd will be feeling much better.

'Til next week then.

No comments:

Post a Comment