I thought that getting the pink border and the star borders done would mean the Stars for a New Day border would be complete and ready to attach.
BUT.. it turns out that each corner of this border has a log cabin block so I've been slowly doing those.
Only one left to complete.... but the strips are cut and ready to go.
They're paper-pieced so very easy to do but once again, I ran into life situations that have delayed getting them together and onto the quilt.
Also, my youngest dd has been diagnosed with pneumonia so she's off work and having a hard time breathing right now so I'm going to make a long drive off-island to pick up her antibiotics as well as some groceries for both her and her kittycat.
Hopefully, by the next time I add a post to this blog I will have completed both my quilt... and my dress... and will have pictures of both to share. And my dd will be feeling much better.
'Til next week then.