Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Two more blocks done!

Summer has definitely kept me busy.... this area, including Seattle, has a festival every week if not two or three per week.  To make up for the gloomy winter rain, I suppose.  Anyway it's fun to get out and listen to bands, walk and bike while the days are nice.

But I did manage to finish two blocks to begin the next row of this quilt I'm working on.  First is





Pretty straight forward block... only had to manage to line up the corners so they all met nicely.  If you click on the picture it will enlarge; click again and it will really enlarge.  Then you can see all the places where the discrepancies are, and there are a few.  You'll have to click the 'back' arrow to come back to the blog if you enlarge.  Sorry but I don't know any other way to make it work.


 Next block is...
So, here is what I've done up to this point.  Only 98 blocks to go... but I'm in no hurry.  I will stop to do other projects - birthday quilts, Hallowe'en costumes, Thanksgiving table runners and Christmas gifts etc.

Life does not stop for quilts I've found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment