Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Advice

If you click on the title of this post, it will take you to some "good advice".

In the spirit of making sure that everyone begins saving money in these times of trouble, I'm posting the link to a site I found for Dave Ramsey, Financial Advisor. It talks about how much money a person can save by not replacing their old car every four years or so. My theory has always been to drive them until they fall apart. That was advice my father gave me and I can honestly say that I have never lost the 25% I would have by buying a new car and driving it off a car dealer's parking lot.

So watch this and take his investing advice with a grain of salt.... as in watch where you invest your savings because a lot of mutual funds aren't doing so well at the moment. I doubt very much that you'll earn 12% on your savings anywhere right now but I'm not a financial advisor so let me know if you find a good deal somewhere.

Dave has a link to his website if you click on the button at the end of that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment